- John Gallin & Son provides quality, cost-effective construction management and general contracting services for commercial interiors for the New York corporate community.
- Our firm was founded in 1886 by John Gallin, an Irish immigrant. The firm continues to be run by the Gallin family, now in its fourth generation of management.
- We work on projects located throughout the New York City metro area. Additionally, we have special expertise working with the unique demands of Manhattan high-rise buildings.
- Our clients comprise a cross-section of area businesses, including finance, retail, insurance, real estate, and law. We also have a great deal of experience working with non-profits and schools.
- Our team is remarkably stable and experienced:
> Our project management staff average over 15 years with the company.
> In several cases, we employ multiple generations from the same family.
> Five members of the Gallin family continue to lead the firm — and a Gallin participates in every project.
- We develop talent. Our project managers and superintendents have each been with us for many years. Many started working for us right out of school. As a result, you’ll never work with our “B” team — because we don’t have one.
Learn how John Gallin & Son distinguishes itself from other builders. Read more
Click here to learn more about our company’s 120+ year history.
Watch a video documentary about our history.